ok i guess nobody is going riding this weekend !!
Not able to go this weekend Jim, have to go to a funeral. Never made it to Ocala last weekend either.
I'm working this weekend and next. The next time I go out will probably to Hogwaller on the 24th for their Turkey Bog.
Some friends of mine are going to hastings tomorrow . We have a big group heading to hogwallers turkey bog in a couple weeks.
where is hogwaller ? is it free ? is it all mud are there trails too ?
Hogwaller is alright for trails and mud, a little of both but not alot of either. I like going because of the trucks and I can take the fam and they can be entertained when they're not out riding.
Here's a vid from last year during the turkey bog.
ATV riding at Hogwaller Mudbog 26NOV11 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66BKpTqOp3E#)
HW will fun this weekend. With all this rain we have had. Not too chilly either. My son and I were thinking Hogwaller or Hastings. I need to some fresh gas though my bikes and they are still a little dirty from last ride.