who is going to scottsmore this weeking ,,like to get a group this saturday ??
You know that my wife and I will be there !!!
We were out there all day yesterday and it dried up a lot, but still plenty of water around if you want it, especially going out to Moose Pond.
Larry
If I don't make redneck yacht club I will try to make it out
What is Redneck Yacht Club? Larry
It's a 800 acre four wheel drive park with areas for four wheelers and big trucks. They have weekend camping they are only open for big events. It's down in punta gorda. You can look them up online at redneck yacht club fl is what I think the web address is.
Thanks Trevor. I guess there's a lot of places that I haven't heard of.
Larry
It's a pay to play place it's a little expensive at50 a person
I'm cheap!
I can't see paying to go riding when I have 5A eight miles from my house and it's free.
Larry
$50? I'd say that's a little over priced!
I think I'm just gonna plan for 5 a with everyone use that extra 50 for fuel and food cause this fat boy has got to eat lol
I will be leaving jax around 5 or so , anyone wants to meet let me know .
Well looks like I won't be able to make dealer called and my rear caliper won't be here for another week
Larry let me know if it Raines down there . Iam going to try to be there around 7 .have to get a biscuit befor I leave jax ....
It has rained some about every day this week, but not huge amounts.
I want to make sure that everybody knows that there will be lots of water on the main trail between the 5A parking lot and the first ridge. And there's tons of water back by moose pond.
The trail leading up to Maytown road was dry, or at least it was the last couple of weeks.
Jim, your new ride will get wet this weekend if you come here.
I just don't want you to be surprised when you get here.
Larry
I guess I will be the only going to 5a tomorrow .....see you there Larry ,,,around 7 are so...
OK Jim, just you, June and I will be riding tomorrow. After 10 AM we most likely will pick up a couple more riders from the locals that go here. I end up in a group ride just about every weekend.
It's still kind of dark at 7AM, so June and I will be there between 7:15 and 7:30 AM. If for some reason you have to cancel, just post it here and I will check this thread before I leave the house. I don't want to keep checking for you if you aren't coming.
Larry
Not gonna make it this time. Going for a night ride tonite & gotta group ride tomorrow. Yall have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK Steve. Have a good time this weekend. We'll ride together another time. Larry
If only my parts would come in lol I'm going crazy
Jim, June and I had fun riding with you yesterday. Thanks for making the long drive down from Jax.
That's a nice machine you have there. I don't see you getting stuck in the mud with those tires you have on it.
Trevor, get those parts in and next time you can join us.
Larry
Well I thought I had if fixed but wrong. But on a good note it is rideable