who wants to go to hasting next saturday 9-29-12 . i need to break my toy in , but NO MUD . let me know.
no mud? dont sound like u breaking it in rite.
where is everybody going this weekend ?
I'm gonna be tied up with my sons birthday party. I was hopeing he would want to go to Ocala
& spend the night & ride like last year but he wants to stay home & have a party, invite family over & cook out. Gotta make potato salad, deviled eggs & marrinate the ribs!!!!!! He's out grown hamburgers & hot dogs unfortunatly but at least he didn't ask for steaks. LOL!!!!
Enjoy riding the new wheeler Jim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to stay home un willingly I went out on the boat to Kissimmee yesterday and jumped in the water and ruptured my ear drum
Quote from: kountry23 on September 26, 2012, 09:51:40 PM
I have to stay home un willingly I went out on the boat to Kissimmee yesterday and jumped in the water and ruptured my ear drum
That sucks hope you feel better soon
It wouldn't be as bad if the ringing would go away I'm ready to go ride but better half won't let me lol :-[
Jim I think I will be back in town to ride 5A next weekend if it's not still under water. Broken hand, but I'll take it easy and wear my splint! haha. I'd like to see that 850 in action!
took my toy for a ride for the frist time,,, all i can say is power . its got some scary power !!!!!