Where is everyone heading to this weekend?
Did you make it over to 5A last weekend?
No I got called to go work for two days figures I don't work in a couple weeks then when I wanna go do something they cal me
Getting ready this weekend to go next weekendt o Durhamtown and then NC Wayhutta OHV trails. <nanaparty>
Cool beans TJ!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have a great time!
I think I wanna play in the mud this weekend
patches check out Brown Mountain south of Boone while in NC nice trails
I'll be headed to the big "R" Sun. after I get back from chaseing!!
Hope it's not flodded out there
Looks like sunday for us (if my cards play out right) at Hastings-waffletop-flagler estates. Have to take it easy this trip. 45 minute drive, 2/3 of a tank split four ways. Boggers on a budget.
Takes me forever to get to Hastings. It's hard for me to bypass Ocala trails since I go right past them to get to Hastings!! I know what your saying about the budget Crewsing!!!!!!!
I went for a short ride last Sunday after we finished with the gate Trevor. The creek was way down. I think Jake is going to have a group there Sunday also!!!!!
Well that's good that its down I may have to tag along if you don't mind
I don't mind at all!!
Ok awesome
Give me a call about 10:30 am Sunday. I should be on the way home by then.
Alright sounds good
Got a group of about 9 bikes as of now. ;D ;D
Zephyr might make it as well. Steve wants me to call him when i'm on the way home. We worked together this mornin chaseing.
Sounds like gonna be a good time
Quote from: SMP63 on September 21, 2012, 01:49:56 PM
I'll be headed to the big "R" Sun. after I get back from chaseing!!
Wish I could join you guys, but no way to get there.
2 Questions:
Where's the Big R?
What is chaseing?
Larry
Big R is Rancho
Chasing is chasing hot air balloons for work.
I wish you & June could join us too Larry!!!!!!!!! Hopefully one day. Jake is correct! The big "R"
is not far out of Zephyrhills on SR 54. I live about 7 min. from there, about the same distance
you live from 5A.
Chasing includes getting the balloon & basket out of the trailer & flight ready, following them, which at times can be a challenge. When they land get the stuff back into the trailer.
What time you plan on getting to the big R Jake?
Thanks Dirty Brutes and Steve.
When we lived in Orange Park, I bought June a balloon ride one year for her birthday and I went with the person that chased the balloon. She wanted me to go along, but I am afraid of heights.
Larry
Quote from: SMP63 on September 22, 2012, 03:26:32 PM
What time you plan on getting to the big R Jake?
I'll be there between 9 & 10
Have FUN every one.... wish i could make it...
Us too Merle! Next time! :(
I'm gonna bring my water wings lol
I gave up the rubber boots :o. Gonna try water shoes. ;), At least they will drain! rolback1
Flight was canceled by passengers so no chasing this morning. Will see you there Jake. Treavor
head on over whenever, will be there about 9:30 - 10.
Ok I will give you a cal when I get to the gate
Had a great time today guys :ThumbsUp.gif
Had a great time also Thanks Steve