ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: Crewsing on September 18, 2012, 11:42:14 PM

Title: 800 sportsman with ol2s
Post by: Crewsing on September 18, 2012, 11:42:14 PM
Sold the crew and picked up a stock 05 800 sportsman with 150 miles. Put some 29.5 outlaws on and a front lift.  Been out once and love it. Here is a video of it cleaned up. Should have some mudslingin video soon. http://youtu.be/wAKtgL-y6OU (http://youtu.be/wAKtgL-y6OU)
Title: Re: 800 sportsman with ol2s
Post by: Ole Nasty on September 19, 2012, 12:53:22 AM
Looks like a nice bike man.  My buddy has an 800 X2 and that sucker moves.
Title: Re: 800 sportsman with ol2s
Post by: Kawa3 on September 19, 2012, 01:34:25 AM
Looks sharp!
Title: Re: 800 sportsman with ol2s
Post by: Crewsing on September 19, 2012, 09:47:07 PM
Thanks,  I was surprised how well it rides and still has power with the outlaws.  And how deep it will go, as long as I keep the front up.  Went to 5a a couple weeks ago for the first time as had it in some over the rack stuff and never had a issue.  Alot of water out there. We could not find alot of mud, I guess the water level has to drop or I just didnt find the sloppy holes.
Title: Re: 800 sportsman with ol2s
Post by: Kawa3 on September 20, 2012, 02:28:15 AM
I need to go out there one day...I have never been but the pics always look good.

I sold my ranger also...however I'm ordering another one tomorrow a.m. that will be larger height wise but shorter than the crew.
Title: Re: 800 sportsman with ol2s
Post by: Crewsing on September 20, 2012, 02:43:16 AM
Yes the crew was a nice when we had more bodies than bikes but too big for me.  I thought about either a ranger or rzr but after wrenching on my crew I decided to take the easy route for a while.  It was a beast and would go through just about anything with those 31 outlaws.  And the crew was sunk in saltwater for a month before I rescued it and built it up.  Those mugs are tough.