ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: trailrider77 on September 13, 2012, 04:34:49 PM

Title: Sunday 8-23-12
Post by: trailrider77 on September 13, 2012, 04:34:49 PM
Hey guys wondering if anybody is doing any riding next sunday 8-23 maybe get a group together i was thinking maybe rancho or croom let me know.
Title: Re: Sunday 8-23-12
Post by: hondaquad19 on September 13, 2012, 06:40:01 PM
wheres rancho
Title: Re: Sunday 8-23-12
Post by: trailrider77 on September 13, 2012, 06:41:56 PM
Zepherhills but i was just informed that its to wet to ride out there now.
Title: Re: Sunday 8-23-12
Post by: Dirty Brutes on September 13, 2012, 11:47:45 PM
Thats where I will be 8)
Title: Re: Sunday 8-23-12
Post by: trailrider77 on September 14, 2012, 12:11:54 AM
How's the Atv running did you install the new control arm
Title: Re: Sunday 8-23-12
Post by: kountry23 on September 14, 2012, 12:18:49 AM
I can't wait to get back out there
Title: Re: Sunday 8-23-12
Post by: trailrider77 on September 14, 2012, 12:20:29 AM
I sent Steve a message today and he said most o the trails were pretty flooded out
Title: Re: Sunday 8-23-12
Post by: kountry23 on September 14, 2012, 12:22:06 AM
Time for some pontoons I guess lol
Title: Re: Sunday 8-23-12
Post by: SMP63 on September 14, 2012, 12:28:05 AM
Gonna be out there Sat. working on the gate controls.  I'll take a quick ride down to the creek
& take a looksee. Hopefully it has gotten lower. Will post up what I find!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: Sunday 8-23-12
Post by: kountry23 on September 14, 2012, 12:37:16 AM
Let me know if you need some company sat I'm free
Title: Re: Sunday 8-23-12
Post by: Dirty Brutes on September 14, 2012, 11:05:54 AM
Quote from: trailrider77 on September 14, 2012, 12:11:54 AM
How's the Atv running did you install the new control arm


All is good. New upper arm and im going to get a lower as well. something is still out of wack.


Might see you out there Steve.