Ok every one here is the first video from our ride at Rancho last month. Sorry it took so long but my drive died and I lost a lot of the video I will try to upload more as I recover it.
My first Ride at Rancho part 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWJYYv8Bdk0#ws)
Thanks for taking the time to edit & post the vid. Merle!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopfully you can recover more of it.
Quote from: SMP63 on September 06, 2012, 08:37:31 PM
Thanks for taking the time to edit & post the vid. Merle!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopfully you can recover more of it.
Your welcome..
Thank you!!!!! That was a good day. We will have to do it again. ;)
Great video! I felt like I was there. If I ever get a better vehicle to pull my trailer, then maybe someday I could be there. Larry
Load your bikes on Steves trailer Saturday when yall are done riding. :drive.gif They will be here for next weekend!! rolback1
Quote from: Dirty Brutes on September 06, 2012, 10:00:10 PM
Thank you!!!!! That was a good day. We will have to do it again. ;)
Your welcome.. Yes it was a good day and yes we will have to do it again..
Thanks Larry.. I hope to get over that way and ride 5A. Maybe some day we can all ride together..
Dirty Brutes, that would get my bikes over there, but how would I get them home again? :dunno.gif
Thunderdually, I hope that you and Dirty Brutes can make it over for a group ride someday. The nice thing about 5A is that it's free and nobody bugs you there as long as you don't go overboard and do crazy things. You could video going over the ridges.
Larry
Part 2 of our ride at Rancho.
My first ride at Rancho part 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-H_Kq6OQx2I#ws)
looks like alot of fun where is this place at
It was a blast can't wait till we get to go again
Nice video Merle, Steve you like that dirt water just a little to much!
Quote from: patches206 on September 11, 2012, 12:49:34 AM
Nice video Merle, Steve you like that dirt water just a little to much!
Thank you.. Yes he does LOL... and there is a lot of it there. Lots of mud but it washes off real easy.. Not like that stuff at Croom..
Thanks again Merle!!!!!!!!!!!! TJ it's so wet out there that those were some of the drier trails!!!
Well at least you don't have to worry about getting dust in the eye's! ;)
Quote from: SMP63 on September 11, 2012, 12:58:51 PM
Well at least you don't have to worry about getting dust in the eye's! ;)
Nope just spiders an snakes LOL ::)
Speaking of spiders Merle, were you able to recover the Banana Spider Dance part of the video?
Would like to see it if you did!!!!!! ;D
Was out to Rancho this morning for a short ride. The place is the worst i've seen it, creek is super high & unable to get acrossed it. Most of the side trails north of the creek also under water.
Quote from: SMP63 on September 11, 2012, 10:17:36 PM
Speaking of spiders Merle, were you able to recover the Banana Spider Dance part of the video?
Would like to see it if you did!!!!!! ;D
Was out to Rancho this morning for a short ride. The place is the worst i've seen it, creek is super high & unable to get acrossed it. Most of the side trails north of the creek also under water.
Out of the 4 hours of video what i posted so far is all i have been able to recover. I am still trying to recover files so it might show up if it does i'll post it.... We may have to do the ride again and find a nice big spider for her to run into LOL... Did i say that? LOL.. According to fox news we are suppose to get more rain this week and next week..
Quote from: Thunderdually on September 11, 2012, 10:55:12 PM
We may have to do the ride again and find a nice big spider for her to run into LOL... Did i say that? LOL..
Sounds good to me Merle but I don't think she'll go for it!!!!!! rolback1
Shhhh we just won't tell her rolback1
Where is rancho sure would like to try
Quote from: kountry23 on September 12, 2012, 01:05:26 AM
Shhhh we just won't tell her rolback1
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
Just don't tell her I said that lol
Said what!!! ;)
CL
Quote from: hondaquad19 on September 12, 2012, 01:18:13 AM
Where is rancho sure would like to try
To leagaly ride there you need to be a deed owner or a member of the R.B.L.O.A..
Quote from: SMP63 on September 12, 2012, 02:29:31 PM
Quote from: hondaquad19 on September 12, 2012, 01:18:13 AM
Where is rancho sure would like to try
To leagaly ride there you need to be a deed owner or a member of the R.B.L.O.A..
Really Big loud & Old ATV....
:P ::) ;D
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
That's funny
what am i doing wrong i cant see the video
Quote from: trailrider77 on September 13, 2012, 07:30:48 PM
what am i doing wrong i cant see the video
I don't know why.. What Browser are you using? I can see both videos in Internet Explorer and in Google Chrome..
Is it just the second video you can't see or both of them?
Go to my Channel and see if you can view them... http://www.youtube.com/user/Thunderdualy?feature=mhee (http://www.youtube.com/user/Thunderdualy?feature=mhee)
Got it awesome vids!!!!
Nice riding! Where is this place located?
Zepherhills