Was wondering if anyone is doing any rideing this weekend?
Thinking about heading over to 5A & riding with Larry (little blue pill) & jim (mudbucket2).
You riding by yourself Trevor or is Hailey going tooo?
It would be just me
Quote from: SMP63 on September 06, 2012, 04:46:29 PM
Thinking about heading over to 5A & riding with Larry (little blue pill) & jim (mudbucket2).
You riding by yourself Trevor or is Hailey going tooo?
Dang i wish i could go with you.. But i will be down at Dirty Foot helping out at the mud run.. I would like to go one of these days though..
Trevor I got room for your bike if you want to car pool, headed over there by myself.
We could split the gas but I will be leaveing early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Merle it would be nice if you could go. Maybe next time! ;D
Alright I will let you know tomorrow I got to ask the boss lady lol make sure she has no plans
DANG!!!!!! This weekend is slamed this stuff I got to get done or I would be going. :'( Will have to go soon.
I was fixin to give you a call Jake & see what ya'll were doing Saturday!!!!! Well now I know!
Sounds good Trevor, give me a call if she decides you can come out & play!!!! rolback1 rolback1
Well the wife ok'ed me going Saturday!!! How did you come out Trevor? Are you able to go?
Yeah I got the ok to go to. how do you get there I might have to drive the Lil one is sick so just in case I got to come back.
I go rock ridge/dean still to Champions Gate/I-4, north on I-4 to HWY50, 50 to I-95 north to exit 231-Stuckway Rd. Parking area is on west side of I-95. What time you plan on leaving?
Whenever I would say I can follow you over there I'm five min from 98/rockridge I could meet you there at one of the stores if that's on your way
Yep on the way!!! 5:30 am ok with you? Meet you @ the store on east side of 98.
Yeah 530 is fine with me. ok I will see you there
Great!!! See you in the mornin!