ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: kountry23 on September 06, 2012, 12:51:27 AM

Title: Thinking about adding a winch
Post by: kountry23 on September 06, 2012, 12:51:27 AM
Im thinking about adding a winch to my wheeler any cons or pros on the Polaris 3500 with syn rope
Title: Re: Thinking about adding a winch
Post by: SMP63 on September 06, 2012, 08:40:48 PM
I've had no problems with my Polaris winch. I wish I would have switch sooner to the syn. rope though, its way better than cable!!!!!
Title: Re: Thinking about adding a winch
Post by: trailrider77 on September 13, 2012, 06:53:06 PM
i wouldnt think there are any cons always good to have one espcially when you like playing in the mud.
Title: Re: Thinking about adding a winch
Post by: Keeter on December 21, 2012, 03:40:35 PM
I believe the Polaris winch is a Warn.  I run a 3500 Gorilla winch with the synthetic rope. Never had an issue. 
Title: Re: Thinking about adding a winch
Post by: SMP63 on December 22, 2012, 02:41:22 PM
Yes you are correct Keeter!!! The Polaris winch is made by Warn.