My first ride on the OL2s. They're all business, I broke my left front axle in the first 10 minutes of riding and spent the rest of the weekend in 2 wheel drive. The Ol2s handled that just fine, lol. My fan quit working too so my bike kept getting hot which just meant more stops for beverages. I haven't tried to troubleshoot it yet though. We had a great weekend and rode with a bunch of great new people.
All loaded up and ready to rock.
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1720-1.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1721.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1775.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1776.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1722.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1723.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1724.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1725.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1726.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1727.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1728.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1729.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1730.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1731.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1732.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1733.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1734.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1735.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1736.jpg)
Always check your lugnuts, lol.
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1738.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1739.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1740.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1741.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1742.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1743.jpg)
Did I mention, ALWAYS CHECK YOUR LUGNUTS!, same bike, same tire different spot. His lugnuts were actually tight, the spacer was a piece of junk, the lugnuts pulled right through the aluminum.
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1744.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1745.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1746.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1750.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1751.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1752.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1757.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1758.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1760.jpg)
Only a few pics of the night riding
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1763.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1765.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1769.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1774.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1777.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1782.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1783.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1787.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1788.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1790.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1791.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1800.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1802.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1803.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1804.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1805.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1806.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1807.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1808.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1809.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1810.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1811.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1812.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1813.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1814.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1815.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1816.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1820.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1822.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1823.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1824.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1825.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1826.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1830.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1831.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1833.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1834.jpg)
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/Mud%20Muckers%20Labor%20day%202012/CIMG1835.jpg)
Despite the Grizz's carnage we had a blast! I should have some videos up later.
Great pics thanks for sharing.
NSFW!!!! for language. I just like the music, I don't live the lyrics.
Mud Muckers Labor Day 2012 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeiNJ2su4EA#)
I liked the pictures and the video. Thanks for taking the time to post them.
It looks like you had a great weekend!!
Larry
Looks like we missed some good wet riding...lol good pics