Anyone know if croom has a day pass??
http://www.floridaforestservice.com/state_forests/croom_motorcycle_area.html (http://www.floridaforestservice.com/state_forests/croom_motorcycle_area.html)
Anyone else going to croom tomorrow it will be my first time going to croom
Wish I could, but I gotta work.
Don't forget to take your helmet Trevor!!!!!!!!!!! They are required to ride there!
Have a good time.
Well I didn't get to make it to croom today the Lil one woke up sick this morning so spent the day with her
Anyone going anywhere mon for labor day
Quote from: kountry23 on September 02, 2012, 10:39:23 PM
Anyone going anywhere mon for labor day
Had planned on going out to Rancho but after talking with Dirty Brutes (Jake), it's not going to happen. The creek is super high & running fast, water everywhere. Not sure if I want to go back up to Ocala or not!!!!!!!!!!
I figured it was wet but didn't think that bad dang. I know I can't make a Ocala trip.
Yes, $15 per day. Super quick and easy at the gate !