ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: svtbolt04 on September 02, 2012, 12:09:29 AM

Title: Thinking of going to L-Cross for trails (is it flooded out there)
Post by: svtbolt04 on September 02, 2012, 12:09:29 AM
As the title says, I plan on heading out in the morning if it isnt flooded all around. If anyone knows and can share, please do!

Title: Re: Thinking of going to L-Cross for trails (is it flooded out there)
Post by: svtbolt04 on September 02, 2012, 11:21:41 AM
 8)
Title: Re: Thinking of going to L-Cross for trails (is it flooded out there)
Post by: svtbolt04 on September 05, 2012, 02:10:37 AM
Let me say that I had a great time on Sunday. The trails had some standing water and I got soaked not more than a half mile into it so I decided to ride the MX track all day, and I had a freaking blast. The course wasn't too hard and really had a nice flow to it. Can't wait to go back!
Title: Re: Thinking of going to L-Cross for trails (is it flooded out there)
Post by: zman03 on September 05, 2012, 02:32:51 AM
are the trails whooped out or do they ever groom them?
Title: Re: Thinking of going to L-Cross for trails (is it flooded out there)
Post by: svtbolt04 on September 06, 2012, 10:12:40 PM
Its a harescramble trail used from an old track. The course is rough in some places, you can haul in others but you have to watch out for ditches. I would have rode it more if the track wasn't so flooded. I almost got stuck 3 times so I started to head to the entrance and with the trail not marked too well it was hard to tell where I needed to head so I wouldn't hit oncoming. Found an emergency lane and just took it straight to the front.

I guess I should point out I haven't been riding in over 6 months and on a mx track for over two years, so I was just really glad to be there.