I was wondering where everyone is going rideing for labor day weekend ?
Alot of people going to mud muckers! Ill be at Rancho with a couple of hondas and maybe more. Not sure what day yet.
Mud muckers is a Lil far for me this weekend im gonna stay local
My buddy and I are still shooting for Ocala. Right now I'm on a job in VA, hope to be back Saturday.
I plan on riding Rancho 1 day, ONF 1 day & the wife wants to go to Salt Springs with the boat & spend a day on the water!! Father in law wants to follow us up there with his boat. Still not sure what days we'll be doing which one, told the wife she needs to make up her mind what day she wants to go boating! LOL!!! Jake let me know what day ya'll plan on riding Rancho.
Strubby post up when ya'll plan on riding Ocala!!
I will let you know. James was talking about cooking out one day and riding.
Yep, talked to him today, said either Sat. or Sun. would be best for him!!!!!!!
I was hopeing to make Ocala but I didn't get my green sticker yet
Quote from: kountry23 on August 30, 2012, 05:07:57 PM
I was hopeing to make Ocala but I didn't get my green sticker yet
long as u have bill of sale your good i rode for a month then bought my year pass with just my bill of sale it took two months to get my sticker
Yep, bill of sale or registration paper work will do!!!!!!!
Quote from: SMP63 on August 29, 2012, 06:08:37 PM
Yep, talked to him today, said either Sat. or Sun. would be best for him!!!!!!!
[/quote
Let's try for Sunday then
Running behind on the job, hoping to ride Ocala Monday still (was originally planning on Sun).
Quote from: Dirty Brutes on August 31, 2012, 01:09:09 AM
Let's try for Sunday then
Jake ya'll have fun!!! My daughter has Sunday & Monday off so we are going to Salt Springs with the boat. Talking about staying the night in Silver Springs & coming back Monday but not sure yet. I'll call James & let him know ya'll going riding Sunday.
Do y'all mind if I tag along sun at rancho?