ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: kountry23 on August 22, 2012, 06:01:41 PM

Title: Anyone doing any rideing this weekend?
Post by: kountry23 on August 22, 2012, 06:01:41 PM
I was wondering if anyone was doing any rideing this weekend I wanna take the Lil out for a ride
Title: Re: Anyone doing any rideing this weekend?
Post by: Thunderdually on August 22, 2012, 06:20:04 PM
Don't know what or who your taking out for a ride.. LOL   But i wish i could go riding...  SIGH...  :'(
Title: Re: Anyone doing any rideing this weekend?
Post by: patches206 on August 22, 2012, 06:38:01 PM
You guys better invite Isaac becasue its come with or without an invite! :o
Title: Re: Anyone doing any rideing this weekend?
Post by: kountry23 on August 22, 2012, 06:42:56 PM
My four year old want to ride the fourwheeler this weekend
Title: Re: Anyone doing any rideing this weekend?
Post by: trailrider77 on August 24, 2012, 05:02:03 PM
so is anyone doing any riding?
Title: Re: Anyone doing any rideing this weekend?
Post by: SMP63 on August 24, 2012, 07:52:02 PM
I gotta chase in the mornin, should be done by 11am.  I guess it depends on what the storm is gonna do. Not supposed to start until Sun. so maybe Saterday afternoon.
Title: Re: Anyone doing any rideing this weekend?
Post by: patches206 on August 24, 2012, 08:34:00 PM
Better get your rubbers out Steve cause you may get blown! :o
Title: Re: Anyone doing any rideing this weekend?
Post by: SMP63 on August 24, 2012, 09:40:32 PM
Quote from: patches206 on August 24, 2012, 08:34:00 PM
Better get your rubbers out Steve cause you may get blown! :o

rolback1 rolback1   That almost sounds like a good time!!!!!!!!!!!
Title: Re: Anyone doing any rideing this weekend?
Post by: kountry23 on August 25, 2012, 12:09:52 AM
Yeah I think late sun is what I seen last
Title: Re: Anyone doing any rideing this weekend?
Post by: kountry23 on August 25, 2012, 04:46:52 PM
Anyone heading out this after noon to rancho