ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: birddog76 on August 22, 2012, 03:31:18 AM

Title: Pumpkin Run
Post by: birddog76 on August 22, 2012, 03:31:18 AM
Do they still do the pumpkin run, couldnt remember if they done it last year. havent heard anything about it in a while.
Title: Re: Pumpkin Run
Post by: asmart82 on August 22, 2012, 03:05:40 PM
They cancelled the Rabbit Run this year.  As far as I know, the Pumpkin Run is still a go at the moment.
Title: Re: Pumpkin Run
Post by: asmart82 on August 22, 2012, 03:06:28 PM
http://www.apollomotorcycleclub.com/ (http://www.apollomotorcycleclub.com/)

Looks like the Pumpkin Run is scheduled for October 27-28
Title: Re: Pumpkin Run
Post by: AMC on August 24, 2012, 12:37:03 AM
Thanks Asmart82,

Yes...the 42nd Annual Pumpkin Run is ON, and sure to be better than ever.

I will be posting a thread with all the details and some cool new things we will be doing this year soon.

I will also be giving away FREE passes for ATV Florida forum members like I have for the last several years with a few twists.

AMC
Title: Re: Pumpkin Run
Post by: asmart82 on August 24, 2012, 12:09:53 PM
Am I eligible for the free pass again?!  :bow.gif
Title: Re: Pumpkin Run
Post by: AMC on August 27, 2012, 10:25:59 AM
Yep....ALL ATV Florida Forum members are eligible.