ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: kountry23 on August 15, 2012, 12:50:12 AM

Title: Any one wanna ride sat 8/18
Post by: kountry23 on August 15, 2012, 12:50:12 AM
I got some new tires today and wanna try them out sat and see how these mega mayhams do
Title: Re: Any one wanna ride sat 8/18
Post by: Dirty Brutes on August 15, 2012, 01:18:43 AM
A group of is will be at Rancho Sunday. Come along. I love my  mega mayhem
Title: Re: Any one wanna ride sat 8/18
Post by: Dirty Brutes on August 15, 2012, 01:21:07 AM
Where are you located?
Title: Re: Any one wanna ride sat 8/18
Post by: kountry23 on August 15, 2012, 01:22:17 AM
I'm in lakeland
Title: Re: Any one wanna ride sat 8/18
Post by: Dirty Brutes on August 15, 2012, 01:30:28 AM
98 north toward Dade city. Will be there 9 Sunday morning.