whattya think of em?
decent prices used..lotta god youtube stuff and alotta aftermarket race parts to grow into. my boys 6 so he could have it for awhile
I would look for a 2006-07 DRR that is when they started using dual a-arm suspension and disc brakes. You should be able to find a good deal because they were air cooled then(like Eton is)but now they are liquid cooled so those are more affordable on the used market.
The pros are lower seat heights and wider stance with good suspension and braking.
I am getting ready to buy my son a new 125 ATV, which means his 2007 DRX 90 air cooled, will be up for sale. It has nerf bars and Douglas alum rims. Tires are like new. Bike is black. Has a kill switch. 2 stroke with the oil injection block off.
Bike is quick, runs good. Next week I will have a price for ya.
(http://i1031.photobucket.com/albums/y372/cobrapb/DSC_0055.jpg)
This pic is before rims and nerf bars.
sweet lemme know..where ya at? im east of bradenton sarasota
bump..gage seen it..we gotta have one
I am north of Gainesville. I just put in the shop for a tune up (carb cleaned, plug), chain tightened, etc.
Should get it back Friday
geez..thats 5 hrs from here...pm me a price..or
gary.carvis@pepsico.com