ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: cobrap on August 02, 2012, 01:19:13 AM

Title: Group ride
Post by: cobrap on August 02, 2012, 01:19:13 AM
I recall that someone mentioned trying to organize a group ride for Hatfield & McCoy trails.
Those plans gettn anywhere??
Title: Re: Group ride
Post by: patches206 on August 02, 2012, 03:46:32 AM
Thinking Oct for the annual trail fest but not 100% sure have to see if funds area going to be available.
Title: Re: Group ride
Post by: cobrap on August 02, 2012, 02:50:58 PM
I am ready and willing.
Title: Re: Group ride
Post by: Mingy on August 04, 2012, 01:43:59 PM
Iffy for me but I think I could make it happen.  I have a truck that could pull a trailer with a few ATV's - mine goes in the bed - but would like to hook up with someone to split up the driving.  Hatfield/McCoy sounds good.  I am figuring one day up, one day back, 2 days on trail.