Goldfish Funeral
Little Nancy was in the garden filling in a hole when her
neighbor peered over the fence.
Interested in what the cheeky-faced youngster was doing, he
politely asked, "What are you up to there, Nancy?
"My goldfish died," replied Nancy tearfully, without looking
up, "and I've just buried him."
The neighbor was concerned, "That's an awfully big hole for a
goldfish, isn't it?"
Nancy patted down the last heap of earth then replied, "That's
because he's inside your f*&@ing cat."
:o
;D
more kitty humor, before and after........ and remember kids allways wear your helmets
[attachment deleted by admin]
funny joke, funny picture lol
The cat probably doesn't need a helmet since they always land on there feet :)
I bet this cat wishes he had a helmet.
http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/cat.swf
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 13, 2005, 12:17:18 PM
I bet this cat wishes he had a helmet.
http://members.aol.com/bigscrb15/cat.swf
Maybe some cats do need helmets. :)
how about this helmet???
[attachment deleted by admin]
LOL!
I think the lime helmet is for cats who can't tolerate the collar ;D