Hey Kids:
I am up for a ride July 14/15 anywhere from Osceola NF, to Ocala NF, to 5-A Mims exit 231. Want to get an early start. Let me knooooow.
You gotta check out Mud Muckers James. They'll be open that weekend.
like to go back to osceola NF , pick a dif. area . alot of land to ride and not far from jax . give me a time and i will be there !!! lets try to get a group and go. thax saturday sounds good
OK, due to some family obligations - cutting up a few trees after the storm, (chance to use the new chainsaw) - looks like heading south might be a necessity. I would like to ride Osceola again as well.
Went to Mud Muckers on Memorial day but didn't ride as much as I wanted.
I will know in a few days (for sure by Tuesday) if my cousins need me in St Aug, they both have large trees down (no house damage) and their husbands need some help with the heavy work, which I can still do thank God. And my new chainsaw is badass.
I will let everyone know by Tuesday but would like to get a group ride wherever I go, and start early. Leaning to MM for now only because of family.
Is there anyone besides me who might consider MM? Or 5A if I have to go South? Its time to hit Osceola again but not if I have to double back.
I'll always meet anybody at 5A. I can't travel due to my small car pulling my large trailer. Larry
OK, I am in for 5-A, 7:00 AM on Saturday 14 July. Will bring fried chicken and drinks and some hot water to clean up with.
Sounds great! I can't wait! I really had a great time last time! Larry
P/S I'll also be there at 7AM and we can do a little riding while waiting for the others.
Larry:
Just had a thought. Why not hook the trailer to your Grizz and pull the Hundayi?
Quote from: Mingy on July 09, 2012, 02:35:27 PM
Larry:
Just had a thought. Why not hook the trailer to your Grizz and pull the Hyundai?
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
I'm ready but 7am may be a bit to early for me. See my thread.
iggy give us a time you will be there and we will come back to the truck at that time...jim
I will prob be there, rode 5A all day yesterday. I'm on a sport but know my way around pretty well.