http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/19/father-kills-molester-texas-no-charges_n_1610465.html?1340144123&ncid=mobile3 (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/19/father-kills-molester-texas-no-charges_n_1610465.html?1340144123&ncid=mobile3)
Hell yea....
"It's sad a man had to die," said Michael James Veit, 48, who lives across the street from where the attack happened in this small community run on ranching and the Shiner beer brewery. "But I think anybody would have done that."
It, too, brings me great joy and glee to hear that animal died as a direct result of his actions!
Can you imagine when that girl starts dating. I betcha her dad has no problem with her boyfriends. LOL In all seriousness that guy deserves an award, just wish his daughter didnt go through that. But she has a wonderful father that's for sure.
I'd have waited and just called a coroner to pick up the trash. No need to have an ambulance come, he's not worth saving.
Good for him!
http://www.ocala.com/article/20120716/ARTICLES/120719790/0/news (http://www.ocala.com/article/20120716/ARTICLES/120719790/0/news)
Good for him!! While I have ZERO issue with what he did I wouldn't be supprised if he doesnt get in trouble for shooting at them while there running from him. Another good story, hope he doesnt get in trouble!