Get ready for the Motoplex is back by popular demand ;D Matt and I are working with Paul to reopen the plex ;D ;D ;D we would appreciate all support we can get we will post details as we work them out we hope to be open by the weekend of 6/15/12 so come on out and lets ripp it uuuppp ;D ;D ;D
Awesome! <nanaparty>
You da man Hersh! Josh called me and said he spoke to you. Lookin forward to gettin back up there and seeing you guys!
Thanks guys looking forward to seeing yall real soon <nanaparty>
Hersh you are Da man! :groupies.gif All the trails and night rides too I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P You owe me a ride in the Razer over the ramp. :O :Fp :Fp :Fp
Oh and New Member needs to come out of hiding. <sofa peeky>
Patches the only way new member shows up is if he's a zombie... I guess he now has a face eating list instead of a buck knife list
Thanks patches I cant wait to take you over the freestyle bro ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: TLittle on June 10, 2012, 02:27:18 PM
Patches the only way new member shows up is if he's a zombie... I guess he now has a face eating list instead of a buck knife list
TLittle this is very possible just watch the new they are every place lately. :dunno.gif
So Hersh whats going to be open? Trails and track?
Both bro I just got to find out what trails are left ;D
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 10, 2012, 09:01:39 PM
Both bro I just got to find out what trails are left ;D
:Fp :Fp :Fp :bow.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif <nanaparty>
Hello just wandering what the entry fees will be and should we call before we haul contact # etc thanks looking forward to riding at the plex again
This is awsome. We miss going there and the hospitality of Paul and Matt. Will look forward to any new updates and hope the trails will be reopened.
So what is the deal??????????????????????
If it re-opens I'm definitely going, NO excuses. My riding group sucks, but I'll go solo no I don't care. I signed back on here after being in between bikes and it seemed like all the places I've been wanting to go were closed! No risking it again! haha
OPEN YET ?
We are open we had a few this weekend but hope to get more next weekend we have forty acres with the main track and enough trails to play on so come on out we are open weekends and if you want to ride through the week please contact myself or Matt Tornero look forward to seeing yall their ;D
Good to hear your open. What is the cost, and hours? Are you going to be open everyweekend and what about camping.
Thanks Pault we are going to be open every weekend its $15 a day per person this includes camping, practice on the main track and access to the trails we have left hope to see you soon ;D ;D ;D
Hersh still allow night rides?
Quote from: patches206 on June 19, 2012, 03:59:11 AM
Hersh still allow night rides?
Absolutely my friend but we only have forty acres left which is plenty enough room to get stuck and have fun ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: rzr ridr on June 20, 2012, 05:27:31 PM
Quote from: patches206 on June 19, 2012, 03:59:11 AM
Hersh still allow night rides?
Absolutely my friend but we only have forty acres left which is plenty enough room to get stuck and have fun ;D ;D ;D
What happened to the other 360 acres.
someone bought them :(
Is witchens or the 7 mile still there?
No sir no trails at all really just the main track Mikey sorry :( :( :(
Is there trails and the track or just the track. And if there are trials, how many mile long are they.
Hey Pault its mainly the track its not enough trails to advertize we have 40 acres left this include the main track,parking lot and a few acres behind the camping area with a few wet trails ;D
Ill be out there tomorrow! Met ya last weekend Hershel, my name is Greg and I was on the Green dirtbike last weekend with my buddy Peter!
Thanks Greg you and peter are rippin it upp man great job and thanks for coming out were glad to have you guys:) ;D ;D ;D
man I was so happy to hear you guys being open... :o ;D ;) and then...no trails... ??? :-\ :'( I was so hoping you guys would be doing some sort of xc style races.... >:(