ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: Ole Nasty on May 21, 2012, 10:26:50 PM

Title: Mud Muckers Memorial day weekend
Post by: Ole Nasty on May 21, 2012, 10:26:50 PM
Anybody going to Mud Muckers this weekend.  I'm going Saturday and Sunday.  Anybody wanna meet me out there?
http://www.mudmuckers.com/events (http://www.mudmuckers.com/events)
Title: Re: Mud Muckers Memorial day weekend
Post by: Mingy on May 22, 2012, 12:39:30 AM
I am tempted.  Are you staying overnight?  I could do one day.
Title: Re: Mud Muckers Memorial day weekend
Post by: Ole Nasty on May 23, 2012, 01:23:57 AM
We are staying at least saturday and maybe sunday.
Title: Re: Mud Muckers Memorial day weekend
Post by: bigAl300ex on May 23, 2012, 03:59:13 AM
Just wondering, how family friendly/safe is it?  Need to know before attempting to go b/c I have young kids.
Title: Re: Mud Muckers Memorial day weekend
Post by: I_N_3 on May 23, 2012, 02:21:20 PM
Wish I could make it out but I will be in the keys for the long weekend.

Big Al it is a family-friendly atmosphere so you and the fam should have a good time. It's mostly families camping.
Title: Re: Mud Muckers Memorial day weekend
Post by: Mingy on May 23, 2012, 03:23:12 PM
I can go on Sunday, from early morning until around 3:00.  Will make it for sure if no health disasters this weekend.
Title: Re: Mud Muckers Memorial day weekend
Post by: sugarsand007 on May 23, 2012, 05:19:35 PM
Is it sport quad friendly?
Title: Re: Mud Muckers Memorial day weekend
Post by: I_N_3 on May 23, 2012, 10:27:40 PM
Sugar in my opinion M.M. is geared more for utility quads. I mean if it's dry like it was in March when I went then you can access most of the park on a sport quad but the park doesn't seem intended for them.
Title: Re: Mud Muckers Memorial day weekend
Post by: bigAl300ex on May 24, 2012, 05:45:01 AM
Sounds good I_N_3.  Going to have to check it out.  Hopefully it will be dry b/c we ride sport quads.
Title: Re: Mud Muckers Memorial day weekend
Post by: Mingy on May 24, 2012, 10:56:41 PM
Anyone from the Jax/Orange Park/Middleburg area going on Sunday? 
Title: Re: Mud Muckers Memorial day weekend
Post by: Ole Nasty on May 26, 2012, 01:53:39 AM
Mingy I'll be out there til Sunday evening, keep an eye out for me.
Title: Re: Mud Muckers Memorial day weekend
Post by: Mingy on May 26, 2012, 02:24:42 AM
We are going on a boat trip Saturday; if we do not drown I will be at MM on Sunday. 

Sean, I will PM my phone number, we could exchange numbers.  I had yours in the PM's on the Grizzly Central forum but it had been cleared.  I will give you a call when I get there.

Mingy