ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: IXIswamperIXI on April 07, 2012, 04:55:04 PM

Title: Neighbor cutting all trees
Post by: IXIswamperIXI on April 07, 2012, 04:55:04 PM
I'm stuck laying on floor until my back gets better so I have nothing better to do but pregnant dog LOL why move to the estates buy a nice big piece of property with really old (thick) pine trees and oak trees and you cut everyone down!?!?  Now I am far from a tree huger but I can't understand it. If the trees were next to house and they don't want them to fall on house I understand but 500' feet from nothing and cutting them down. And people pregnant dog about ATV's .... Just my 2 cents.
Title: Re: Neighbor cutting all trees
Post by: Cpearl on April 07, 2012, 06:51:04 PM
What the hell is pregnant dog?
Title: Re: Neighbor cutting all trees
Post by: patches206 on April 07, 2012, 07:29:26 PM
Is your neighbor Paul Bunyan. :o
Title: Re: Neighbor cutting all trees
Post by: IXIswamperIXI on April 07, 2012, 10:09:04 PM
Quote from: Cpearl on April 07, 2012, 06:51:04 PM
What the hell is pregnant dog?

LMAO stupid spell check LOL I put b_tch and it changed it
Title: Re: Neighbor cutting all trees
Post by: IXIswamperIXI on April 07, 2012, 10:10:41 PM
I can't stop laughing
Title: Re: Neighbor cutting all trees
Post by: IXIswamperIXI on April 07, 2012, 10:11:36 PM
I swear I am not into beastiality  ::)
Title: Re: Neighbor cutting all trees
Post by: patches206 on April 07, 2012, 11:15:46 PM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on April 07, 2012, 10:11:36 PM
I swear I am not into beastiality  ::)

You do live in Florida. :dunno.gif
Title: Re: Neighbor cutting all trees
Post by: Dirty Girl on April 08, 2012, 04:58:42 AM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on April 07, 2012, 10:09:04 PM
Quote from: Cpearl on April 07, 2012, 06:51:04 PM
What the hell is pregnant dog?

LMAO stupid spell check LOL I put b_tch and it changed it
Honey...that wasn't spell check...that was Paul check!  We keep going back n forth. When I say the Biotch word (but spelled correctly) he changes it to pregnant dog....then I change to to female dog!  LOL  He has an issue with A$$ too  it has to be arse... :D  Love ya Paul!  haha
Title: Re: Neighbor cutting all trees
Post by: Dirty Girl on April 08, 2012, 05:07:40 AM
Quote from: patches206 on April 07, 2012, 11:15:46 PM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on April 07, 2012, 10:11:36 PM
I swear I am not into beastiality  ::)

You do live in Florida. :dunno.gif
ummmm...honey... so do YOU!! (snicker)   ::)