Looking for people to ride with in North Florida. I live in Macclenny, that is 20 minutes west of Jacksonville. I mostly ride at osceola national forest. Sometimes my wife and daughter ride with me. I ride every weekend
Welcome to the forum!!!!! My daughter & I plan on going to Ocala north trails on Sunday for a ride. Your welcome to join us!!!! There are a few people here that live up your way & hopefully they'll post up! Seen your post on the Polaris forum & was going to tell you about this site but you found it!!!!!!!!
Wellcome to the site! :ThumbsUp.gif
i live in jax and sometimes i ride in osceola and ocala , i also look for people to ride with. when i ride in ocala i ride with (( smp63 )) steve we make a day of it. i do enjoy riding in osceola but dont care for all the water and mud. when i do ride i like to ride on saturday cause sunday night have to go to work at 2am. thanks let me know. ((jim))
SMP63 is good people, saved my butt on a few rides! One of these days I will have to get with you guys at ONF.
I ride with a group we ride both mx and 4x4 we just like to get together and ride we all need to set a date and go ride.
Sounds good to me!!!!!!!!!
5a here we come.....lol
Set it up and let's roll !