Awesome!!!!
Thank you my lovely wife. :-*
At 2:35, Nitrous ha ha.
Looks like you guys had fun!!!!!!!! What happened TJ when it died? Forget to turn the gas on or
are the gremlins messin with ya!! LOL!!!!!!!!!! Should close on the property next week! It will be nice to legally ride there. <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
Keeps vapor locking and running dry. Still scratching my head to figure this one out. Still waiting on my call from the deputy about my questions on property.
Nice video! NYRaptor back on the trails again? WOW!
John, time to change your name to FLRaptor. Don't you think?
Nothing like a fresh A trial :)
No way Mr. Bones. I have to keep that name. Can you believe that raptor is still running after 10 years??? Ha Ha.
Quote from: Andy9933 on March 29, 2012, 02:44:32 PM
Nothing like a fresh A trial :)
They where grooming it that day and we were the first to ride it, it was a virgin. I almost ran into the tractor. :o
Patches... We've been together for over 19 years, you KNOW what i'm keeping myself from saying about being the first to ride that virgin (trail) hehe. But i'll behave. :D
rolback1 I can only imagine Lori! I'm sure I'd fall out my damn chair laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: SMP63 on March 31, 2012, 04:00:06 PM
rolback1 I can only imagine Lori! I'm sure I'd fall out my damn chair laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<sofa peeky> (looking around for Patches)
Oh i'm DYING to say it, but don't want to offend NYRaptor (hims nice guy) ;)