7 hours and 10 minutes.. That's my little bit of time logged in. What's your amount of life that you have burned up sitting in front of the computer?
;D
I'm not sure the clock is all that accurate. I think that unless you specifically log out, each time you check the board it keeps you logged in for some amount of time. I know when I first joined I spent a good amount of time checking archives but for the last several years, I'm usually on and off in just a few minutes. I'm pretty sure I haven't spent 29 days and 9 hours actively posting/reading on here. ;)
7 Days , 6 hours, 40 minutes.
It keeps you logged and the time ticks away if you have the page actively open as far as I can tell. It's not as perfect as the timer in Call Of Duty. That keeps track of minutes, hours, days lol. No comment... :D
72 days, 7 hours and 24 minutes.
:-\
29 days, 20 hours and 23 minutes
41 days, 17 hours and 51 minutes
*cough* post whores *cough*
;D