Nice Video.... Did i hear the word ***hole :L :L an see a finger exercise .. :L :L
Quote from: Thunderdually on March 05, 2012, 08:51:09 AM
Nice Video.... Did i hear the word ***hole :L :L an see a finger exercise .. :L :L
Merle I love that part but I do not think I will repeat roosting her because off video I can not repeat the language that she used. >:( rolback1 rolback1
Quote from: patches206 on March 05, 2012, 09:27:51 AM
Quote from: Thunderdually on March 05, 2012, 08:51:09 AM
Nice Video.... Did i hear the word ***hole :L :L an see a finger exercise .. :L :L
Merle I love that part but I do not think I will repeat roosting her because off video I can not repeat the language that she used. >:( rolback1 rolback1
I think you are a very wise man TJ ;D
Normally I wouldn't care about getting roosted... but that time I got dirt in my mouth and "Croom" isn't my favorite flavor!! so, yeah, I had some colorful stuff coming out ;) ;)
Sounds like he deserved it.
Shouldn't ride with your mouth open 8)
Andy...normally i'd agree with you, but i have a cold and was stuffed up. (raspberry) :N
Cool video!!!!! Glad you yall had a good time!!!!!!!!! I must agree with the four words I could
understand Lori- "Stupid" & "your an A-hole". The rest sounded like you were possesed & speaking in tounge. rolback1 I'd be carefull TJ, the next time you just might get some gritty eggs for breakfast!!!!! rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
About halfway through the video who was that guy standing off the edge of the trail hiding in the woods with the menacing look and huge arms ? :o
Quote from: Quad32x on March 26, 2012, 10:43:13 AM
About halfway through the video who was that guy standing off the edge of the trail hiding in the woods with the menacing look and huge arms ? :o
Yes he is a good friend of mine. ::)
He looked dangerous ! Id be careful around there. :tsktsk.gif
Quote from: Quad32x on March 26, 2012, 09:44:06 PM
He looked dangerous ! Id be careful around there. :tsktsk.gif
Only to a few. 8)
Y'all talking about Newmember's ghost? Or did he fake his death? What's the story?
I think only Paul has the answer.
Quote from: Quad32x on March 28, 2012, 09:44:38 PM
I think only Paul has the answer.
I sense something juicy here!! ;)
Oh New where are you when we need you. :dunno.gif