i like to go riding sometimes this week , who wants to go. myself i like to stay out of the mud , if you want the mud go for it. its not fun riding alone . like to ride all day. let me know
How's it been going Mudbucket2? You still game for a Ocala north trail ride? I usually launch from the trail head on 316.
sounds good to me , just need to know when and where. oh iam doing good still jobless @ 316 & 97, trail head close to there ?
Wish I could go!
Yep thats the one. Just to the east of FR97. The trail head parking has a sign on 316 & the 88 store conector trail crosses the road close to it. How about meeting Thur. 2-17 @ 9am. Bring a lunch & make a good day of it.
Quote from: patches206 on February 14, 2012, 02:07:26 PM
Wish I could go!
It would be nice if you could TJ. One day will have to get you, Lori & the boys & my wife on a group ride!!!
Quote from: SMP63 on February 14, 2012, 02:35:13 PM
Quote from: patches206 on February 14, 2012, 02:07:26 PM
Wish I could go!
It would be nice if you could TJ. One day will have to get you, Lori & the boys & my wife on a group ride!!!
Don't forget to invite us ... ;D
2-17 is a friday did you mean 2-16 thur are 2-17 fri dont matter to me but i will be leaving around 7am . that should put me there around + - 8.30. sounds good to you ? the more the merrier.....
Quote from: Thunderdually on February 14, 2012, 02:52:41 PM
Quote from: SMP63 on February 14, 2012, 02:35:13 PM
Quote from: patches206 on February 14, 2012, 02:07:26 PM
Wish I could go!
It would be nice if you could TJ. One day will have to get you, Lori & the boys & my wife on a group ride!!!
Don't forget to invite us ... ;D
Well of course not Merle!!!!!!!
Quote from: mudbucket2 on February 14, 2012, 03:08:23 PM
2-17 is a friday did you mean 2-16 thur are 2-17 fri dont matter to me but i will be leaving around 7am . that should put me there around + - 8.30. sounds good to you ? the more the merrier.....
Yep i meant 2-16 Thur. & sounds good. Plan on leaving the house @ that time too, also should put me there about 8:30 or so!!! See you there Jim!
Quote from: Thunderdually on February 14, 2012, 02:52:41 PM
Quote from: SMP63 on February 14, 2012, 02:35:13 PM
Quote from: patches206 on February 14, 2012, 02:07:26 PM
Wish I could go!
It would be nice if you could TJ. One day will have to get you, Lori & the boys & my wife on a group ride!!!
Don't forget to invite us ... ;D
Merle you and you wife always have an open invite!
Anydody else care to ride with myself & Mudbucket on Thur.? You are more than welcome to ride along with us. I will have plenty of room for another wheeler on my trailer if anybody wants to carpool!!!!!!!!! Let me know!
Quote from: SMP63 on February 15, 2012, 08:26:43 AM
Anydody else care to ride with myself & Mudbucket on Thur.? You are more than welcome to ride along with us. I will have plenty of room for another wheeler on my trailer if anybody wants to carpool!!!!!!!!! Let me know!
I so wish i could.. But real life gets in the way LOL
Quote from: SMP63 on February 15, 2012, 08:26:43 AM
Anydody else care to ride with myself & Mudbucket on Thur.? You are more than welcome to ride along with us. I will have plenty of room for another wheeler on my trailer if anybody wants to carpool!!!!!!!!! Let me know!
Maybe next time Steve. :ThumbsUp.gif
Had a great ride with Jim & had the trails almost to ourselves. Had a run in with a race quad but no damage. I was able to stop & he was almost stopped, hit my front tire with his back &
bounced off my wheeler like a rubber ball & ended up sideways. Glad all was ok & the pucker mark in the seat went away LOL!!! ;D
Quote from: SMP63 on February 16, 2012, 07:09:06 PM
Had a great ride with Jim & had the trails almost to ourselves. Had a run in with a race quad but no damage. I was able to stop & he was almost stopped, hit my front tire with his back &
bounced off my wheeler like a rubber ball & ended up sideways. Glad all was ok & the pucker mark in the seat went away LOL!!! ;D
Wish I could have gone Steve. I almost fell out of my chair a post on this site pertaining to riding and not politics this is a step in the right direction. :ThumbsUp.gif
I know what your sayin TJ!!!! We'll make it up there one day for a group ride! The weather was perfect, partly cloudy & a nice breeze. I got rained on a couple times on the way up there. If they keep drawing down Lake Oklawaha they won't be able to put a boat in!!!! It's way low!!!!!!
I always miss the fun :'( haha
It sure seems that way Jake!!
they draw the water down every few years to kill the hydrilla. the fishing is really good now. next time I go up there I will post up can never find anyone who wants to ride either.
Quote from: Busta Nutt on February 18, 2012, 01:28:13 PM
they draw the water down every few years to kill the hydrilla. the fishing is really good now. next time I go up there I will post up can never find anyone who wants to ride either.
I thought they were removing that dam and lettting the river run free once agan.
Oh Busta Nutty we ride at Croom all the time come and join us. We are doing it this Monday at Croom, SMP63 and me and whoever else shows up.
It should be good fishing there Busta, not much water left & i read that right now bass is catch & release only. Can't keepem!!!!! Yes post up the next time you go to Ocala & your more than welcome to join us @ Croom monday, bringing my son tooo! It should be a great day!!!!!!!!!
I'll be at Croom too (thanks for remembering your wife, Patches...lol) :box.gif :box.gif
Well Lori if he shows up like this :ouch.gif. I'll know what happened!!!! rolback1 rolback1
My son can't wait to ride there ever since he saw the videos!!!!
<nanaparty> <nanaparty>
Awesome, Steve! It'll be nice to meet him. Unfortunatly, Shane isn't gonna make it this time around. He's not feeling too well and should rest....so he'll probably be sleeping all day. Poor kiddo :-/