Im moving to brevard in the next week or so and looking to see if there's anything to ride around there I have a trx450 so I don't take well to the mud and I here a place called 5a they say its muddy
i live in brevard county ride a trx450 n ltz400 pm me sometime or look me up on fb i have a few spots to ride i can tell u about
i'm still amazed...moving...Brevard...on PURPOSE? hehe j/k
brevard is very boring yes trust me I know I moved here from Ny 6 years ago its boring county
Is it really that boring lol but ya ill hit you up when I get there. But is 5a a place I don't really want to take my bike
Somebody's yankin your chain!!! You can ride it out there, there's trails going around the mud if it hasn't rained allot. Just read a post not long ago that 2 guys on sport quads had a good time @ 5A!!!!
OK ill check it out. So if I'm coming from cocoa beach going north is it on the right or left of 95
Left side of I-95 exit 231 Stuckway Rd. Go back under 95 & it dead ends into parking area.
If you have a GPS recomend taking it. Trails are not marked!!!! Have fun!!!!
its not far I ride mine out at 5a all the time its not far from cocoabeach Im in port saint john right by merritt island