First off cabin rentals. I want a cheap cabin that sleeps two and I would like to bring my dog as well.
Second I have to rent quads.
Third what is the best place to enter the trails.
I want to make the trip reasonable.
Please post websites or pictures if you can!!
Thank you for your help.
Quote from: FL250ex88 on February 08, 2012, 06:24:48 PM
First off cabin rentals. I want a cheap cabin that sleeps two and I would like to bring my dog as well.
Second I have to rent quads.
Third what is the best place to enter the trails.
I want to make the trip reasonable.
Please post websites or pictures if you can!!
Thank you for your help.
You should be able to find out every thing you want to know here http://www.trailsheaven.com/ (http://www.trailsheaven.com/)
I have been to Hatfield McCoy Quite a few times & will be going in June,Little Coal River Trail is a good trail to start out on there are some easier trails there as well as more challanging ones,It is the only trail system without a town connector so you can't ride into town (Mostly due to a issue with crossing busy 4 lane Hwy.119) There is a Campground (Forgot The Name) & Katherens Kabins (Where We Stay) Not sure about the pet you would have to call & Check,As far as Rentals of ATV'S I don't think anyone is currently doing rentals do to people destroying the rentals,As stated above visit www.trailsheaven.com (http://www.trailsheaven.com)
sign up on the forums there & you can ask questions etc.
Is it fun trails for sport quads too? 400kfx and ltz400
I have seen quite a few Sport Quads & Dirt Bikes on the trails up there,Just make sure your brakes are in perfect working order you will need them!
It is definitely ATV heaven. Hard to find rentals though, there used to be rentals in Pineville, I think it was Happy Trails ATV.
I've been to 4 of 6 trails, plus the Outlaw trails. I can help you out with any questions or plans if you like.
Video is pretty old & hard to watch, but you can see at the end that you can ride on the streets with no problem. Most of the trails connect towns that you can get gas and food.