Interesting little test. Nailed me. Based upon the way you 'hear' words, this test tells you where you're from.
http://www.lewrockwell.com/spl3/american-accent-quiz.html (http://www.lewrockwell.com/spl3/american-accent-quiz.html)
Me too! Cool test!!!!!!
West...
Your accent is the lowest common denominator of American speech. Unless you're a SoCal surfer, no one thinks you have an accent. And really, you may not even be from the West at all, you could easily be from Florida or one of those big Southern cities like Dallas or Atlanta.
Born here in FL. Dad was born in Mass and mom was from Rhode Island( Row Dieland). I have heard from friends that they don't believe I have an accent at all. I'd agree 100 percent.
New York. Go figure ha ha. It said you are from the north east most likely new york. Most people would be able to tell where you're from.
That's pretty cool.
This thing is messed up....first it says maybe Ohio or Penn, then it says Central part of the country...then it says the south like Florida or Atlanta....
Hahaha it said I was from the Middle East! :F
Quote from: patches206 on February 15, 2012, 02:55:01 AM
Hahaha it said I was from the Middle East! :F
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1