ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: Hollywood on July 10, 2005, 12:37:29 AM

Title: WidowMaker!
Post by: Hollywood on July 10, 2005, 12:37:29 AM
The ole EX went under a makeover again this weekend and received a new more fitting name to go along with the new look.  :o

(http://img43.echo.cx/img43/8246/wm16ru.md.jpg)

(http://img43.echo.cx/img43/9444/wm22bw.md.jpg)

Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: Hollywood on July 10, 2005, 12:40:54 AM
Personally I think it looks like a whole new quad!  :o

(http://img43.echo.cx/img43/2811/wm37pl.md.jpg)

(http://img43.echo.cx/img43/199/wm52gz.md.jpg)
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: qt314nfla on July 10, 2005, 01:05:28 AM
Glad to see you've got it all back together.  Looking nice Steve!
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 10, 2005, 01:31:31 PM
Hey!! >:( who the hell do you think you are stealing my plastics! You even have the NERVE to use the same nose....so much for originality!






HAHAHAHA  It looks Badass!!! I love it 8) SO when we takin it out? ;D
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: Honda328i on July 10, 2005, 08:47:26 PM
Steve, that looks awseome.  I like the black.  You shoulda got 'em at ATP though to avoid ticking off Melissa!   ;D ;D LOL
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: Qdawg76 on July 10, 2005, 11:16:18 PM
Looking Good HOLLYWOOD :o
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: svtbolt04 on July 10, 2005, 11:29:38 PM
Looks SICC
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: Ida_Mann on July 11, 2005, 10:46:32 AM
dude, now I gotta get a different color,,,,don't want no copies out there.

those rear wheels look familiar ;-)

Id@
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: Hollywood on July 11, 2005, 12:37:33 PM
Thanks all. The more I look at it the more I love it. Now just to get the new graphics kit and it won't be quite so plain.

Melissa- lmao Hey atleast I had my hood first!  Whenever your ready. I may make a trip to Rodman or somewhere this weekend. Have to see how this week goes. But I am itching to ride.
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: Ida_Mann on July 11, 2005, 01:17:09 PM
if I can find the place to ride out near Deltona, I'll have an invitation-only ATVFlorida ride by my new place with ending up in the big dude pool ;-)

Id@
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: SkyHighT100 on July 11, 2005, 01:34:17 PM
I'm in Orange City.. and STILL cant find that place to ride in Deltona, lmao... let me know when you do :)
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: Hollywood on July 13, 2005, 12:28:57 PM
Sounds good Ida...let us know.
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: onefastkid on September 02, 2005, 12:23:13 AM
Where did you get that seat cover? Sweet ride btw.
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: Hollywood on September 02, 2005, 01:12:52 AM
Ebay..Thanks. It's not holding up real well though the graphics are rubbing off from the inside. :-\
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: dreth on September 05, 2005, 11:39:46 PM
that thing changes like my underwear ;)
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: LT-R450ApK on September 05, 2005, 11:44:05 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 11, 2005, 10:46:32 AM
dude, now I gotta get a different color,,,,don't want no copies out there.

those rear wheels look familiar ;-)

Id@

Yeah they look Real familiar  ;)
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: Hollywood on September 06, 2005, 12:15:09 AM
Amazing how much parts find their way around lol
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: The hyrbid kid on October 30, 2005, 04:45:59 AM
why didnt u do long travel they look so much better.
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: xtremeraptor on October 30, 2005, 05:22:09 PM
looks great
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: Honda250ex on November 26, 2005, 12:10:28 PM
Looks like a Bute!!! ;)
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on November 26, 2005, 12:44:54 PM
Looks nice.......Sweet paddles 8)
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: The Quad FaJa on November 27, 2005, 11:20:31 PM
Looks good!! The Hood is a nice touch!
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: Hollywood on November 28, 2005, 01:05:26 AM
Thanks all.
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: The Quad FaJa on December 01, 2005, 02:42:32 AM
looks good!...now lets see that thing run! :D
Title: Re: WidowMaker! Updated pics
Post by: Hollywood on December 14, 2005, 07:56:15 PM
Santa came early this year via the Big Brown Truck.



[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: Hollywood on December 14, 2005, 07:56:43 PM
 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: Hollywood on December 14, 2005, 07:59:10 PM
 ;) Once I get the graphics on it will brighten it up a bit but I still like it.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: Hollywood on December 14, 2005, 08:01:04 PM
 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: The Quad FaJa on December 20, 2005, 02:52:52 AM
the wheels look real GOOD!  :o
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: Hollywood on December 23, 2005, 11:19:51 PM
Thanks Paul  8)

Here's some more updated pics with the new ATP graphics....Thanks Mike

(http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/7605/pc2300051aw.jpg)
(http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/6236/pc2300042ee.jpg)
(http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/5465/pc2300028tz.jpg)
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on December 24, 2005, 04:20:55 AM
When you picked out those colors I thought it was Too much red  :N BUT now that I see it on the quad it looks SICK!  8)

Those are SOOO much nicer than the old graphics! Thicker too!
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: Exmx54 on December 24, 2005, 04:30:23 AM
Looks Great!!!
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: dreth on December 24, 2005, 05:00:28 AM
it is looking good 8)
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: rubicon500kid on December 24, 2005, 06:50:51 AM
cool looking 400ex got any parts u would like to sell
Title: Re: WidowMaker!
Post by: Hollywood on December 24, 2005, 02:50:12 PM
Thanks all!

Rancher- I always have parts laying around something in perticular your looking for?