Hey y'all. My hubby-Patches206, Anorigional, and I are headed to Croom that day. If you wanna go, we'll be in the back...we TRY to park behind the picnic area (you know how that works). Look for a 2011 Bro/Gld F-250 Diesel with a whi box trlr. TBRD decal on the back of the trlr. :)
What time yall plan on getting there?
Steve I am hoping she thinks early. DG did not say much to me other than she wanted to ride this Sunday. I need to be home by 4-430 have buds coming over to watch the game and fest on food and grog! :T I will find out later when she comes home and let you know.
Around 9 ish I have to be out of there by 2 ish!
Cool beans!!!!!!!!! Got the Amsteel rope in the mail today, now i gotta get my file out & check the flair head & drum for burrs & get it on the winch.
Quote from: SMP63 on January 30, 2012, 10:08:15 PM
Cool beans!!!!!!!!! Got the Amsteel rope in the mail today, now i gotta get my file out & check the flair head & drum for burrs & get it on the winch.
<nanaparty>
I'm assuming you guys are also wearing Speedos and leather riding chaps?
Quote from: Anoriginal on January 31, 2012, 12:49:19 PM
I'm assuming you guys are also wearing Speedos and leather riding chaps?
Oh and do not forget the crotchless panties just for you! :M
If Anoriginal is at croom on Sun. then hell has frozen over SOLID.
Be careful riding with Patches. He is the reason Croom changed the name of Loraines Gulch to Larrys Gooch.
Quote from: shogun323 on February 01, 2012, 06:59:19 AM
Be careful riding with Patches. He is the reason Croom changed the name of Loraines Gulch to Larrys Gooch.
This ones for you Wade :M How the hell have you been?
Chillin...you comin too? Anorigional...so will hell be frozen solid or are you actually gonna make it? I'll tell you buddy, the current opinion says "NO!!" :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif :Wacko.gif
I'm not planning on coming BUT if he calls me and says "hey lets go to croom on sunday" . I'll be there.
What, Chillin...you need Matt to hold your hand, sweetie? Maybe give you a little :-*? If he doesn't want to come, ferget about 'em and come anyway :Yo (But we still hope he does) Hey Matt.... :M :M :M :M :M Neener neener neener!!!!! hehe
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 31, 2012, 05:40:16 PM
If Anoriginal is at croom on Sun. then hell has frozen over SOLID.
Chillinthemost must have a crystal ball or he knows you well Matt, FTA, as a lawyer you should know what this is and if no, Fail to Appear, you need a Order to Show Cause served on your arz and some jail time! If SMP63 can make it with his quad pulling his trailer there was no reason for you to abscond!
(//)
HA HA HA! I deserve that. What can I say? I had "technical difficulties" that kept me from coming.
Raincheck?
Finally got to meet up and ride with Patches, his wife and kids and SMP63. Had a blast riding in the mines with you. Got some video of the ride coming soon.
Looking forward to riding with you again.
Quote from: Anoriginal on February 06, 2012, 02:48:39 PM
HA HA HA! I deserve that. What can I say? I had "technical difficulties" that kept me from coming.
Raincheck?
Always Matt just let me know when you got it fix. I have my front axel out right now putting in a new boot what a pain in the ars. :'(
Quote from: Thunderdually on February 06, 2012, 03:02:26 PM
Finally got to meet up and ride with Patches, his wife and kids and SMP63. Had a blast riding in the mines with you. Got some video of the ride coming soon.
Looking forward to riding with you again.
I agree Merle it was an outstanding day of riding and I can not wait to do it again! <nanaparty>
I must agree TJ & Merle it was very good day!!!!!!!! It was nice meeting you Merle & your wife,
Lori & the boys. We need to do this again soon. Matt looking forward to meeting you one day!
Glad I got to meet y'all too. Had a bunch of laughs (Steve, you're so easy to entertain...LOL) Matt...i'm gonna hold you to that raincheck! You don't know, but I would have lost a bet with Patches (if he had the balls to agree to it ::) HAHA TJ) I bet that you would make it and he was siding with Chillin! I bet him an entire day to himself to go off and do whatever he wanted to...and if I won...I would get the same thing!! Maybe since he's probably kicking himself, he may just come to ME with the next bet! Can't let me down, buddy!! K? ;) Maybe I can get a free day out of it!! LOL (no pressure or anything..haha)
Well, y'all...we've GOT to do this again...SERIOUSLY!! It was actually nice to ride slow and smell the trail dust for a change :B :Yo
Ride safe..and if you can't be good, be good at it!!
~Lori
wait,,,,Anoriginal had to "ida out" on riding at Croom?
now way ;-)
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 31, 2012, 05:40:16 PM
If Anoriginal is at croom on Sun. then hell has frozen over SOLID.
Well Chillin Anoriginal got a second chance to show this past weekend at Croom. Its safe to say, Hell is safe and is hotter then ever! >:D >:D >:D