My brother and I are gonna check this place out, i keep reading about y`all lovin it so we are gonna head out there Saturday. I would love to hook up with some body who knows the place to show us around, show us the cool spots to play...we both ride sport quads so no mud for us!!! Anyone gonna be out there and willing to show us around?
It may be dry enough this time of year. It's usually a muddy place.
I have been told..but im hoping for the best..tired of ONF..i live right in the middle of it and its just the same ol same ol..has anyone had any trouble for Johnny Law out there?
Was wanting to go but gonna help a friend move. No problems with the police out there. If you have a gps i suggest you take it along. No marked trails & it's a big place. Have fun!!!!!!!
Definitely take a GPS if possible. There are usually a few people out there so asking for help on how to get out shouldn't be a huge issue as long as your there during the main hours of the day. You will be fine in a sport quad. There is mud/water but there is usually a way around it.
Cool..i do have a GPS and will be sure to throw it in the hydro pack...any suggestions on where to head, if i should run into someone and ask where im going ....is there any hills or pits to play in? Any specific place the throttle junkies head to play?
didnt know this place was still open, kept hearing about johnny law running people off,,,,,are we talking the I95 side or the other?
I-95 side..yeah its open and awesome..we went down and spent the day, rode all day and watched the mud boys play..had a blast and talked to some people about johnny law and all of them said the same thing..no problems!! There must have been 40-50 trucks in the parking lot by 5pm..I`m gonna try to go this weekend..let me know if your interested..
I might be, it's been forever and a day since I've been out there and my daughter hasn't been out on her quad in a while, but we're headed up to Ocala to put security cameras up on a cabin up there.
Too bad I ride a cadillac! I'd never keep up!
Hey, them KQ's ain't no slouches
They are when the girlfriend is on the back pounding on your head to slow down!
Wow, I should probably not respond to tht one :-)
rolback1 rolback1