The owner of a local atv park near me aproached me about hosting a cc style race at his park. There are 600+ acres of various terrian that I think would be great to race. It would start off small but he has interest in possibly doing a series with points.
I'm sure there's interest. Can you be a little more specific about location, time of year, etc.?
It's located in ray city ga just north of valdosta ga, shooting for first race in april then if decent turnout aditional races throughout the year. The park is large and can accomidate amature and pro running in one section and peewee and novice running in another way less technical section at the same time. Shooting for just trophies right now but if decided to make a series then points will be added with a possible purse at the end of the year.
You can look up possum creek on Facebook if you would like to check it out.
You can look up possum creek on Facebook if you would like to check it out.
Bump ... figured I would have alittle interest in this... I think the crickets stoped chirping on this thread.
up.....ill be talking to the park owner this sat about this possibly shooting for a race in may sometime, I would like some feedback on this
Fuel is over $4 a gallon. Unfortunately it makes racing here in Fl. make more sense than driving to Ga. for a race.
I understand that its not like im asking people from miami to come up here to race, were just 35 miles north of the fl line so there should be plenty of riders in north fl that could be interested. ;)