Hope you like it.
[attachment deleted by admin]
I'm not a sport quad guy but that looks BIG.
The biggest!
Plus my angle for the picture makes it look even bigger.
Nice Bike ;D
that bike looks mean sitting still! it's a beast
I just hope the stickers stay on! LMAO!
Quote from: stolen on July 09, 2005, 02:29:23 PM
I just hope the stickers stay on! LMAO!
no WOT (wide open throttle) and no washing!!! jk. nice looking bike, very mean stance. ;D
stolen,
you didnt steal it did you?.. ;D
Thanks guys. I am really proud as I did all the work myself. It was bent up pretty good. Now it is better than new.
Yes it was stolen. So was my Recon, which was never recovered.
I started out trying to make it hard to see from the road and well... I kinda went nuts with the spray can. I think it turned out okay.
Now if I could make it 3 inches narrower. ;D
Did you spray paint it..
Yep! $3 can of primer.
What is the top speed on them beasts? Looks like that kinda quad would go great in the desert!
'bout 80mph give or take a few. I've raced them all. Beat and have been beaten by the same.
This machine was made for the dunes not the woods. However, in my search for any dunes, I have found only gated communities.
Sad.
VERY NICE QUAD ;)
Z400BADBOY