Cant wait to try them out. 31" outlaws skinnys on front wides on back.
Looks good!
Looks good, I have the same set up but with different rims. Mine pulls the 31s great! if yours is an 2011 or 12 start saving for axles!
It's 2010. I'm going to try to be easy, but you know how that goes. I heard that hard turns in reverse while in 4x4 is where axles start popping.
hey what lift do you have to clear those tires
Looks great man!
WOW!
I put a 2-3" lift and new a-arms that push front out 2". All from superatv. It was like $250 and only took a couple hours to put in.
Looks bad azz!!!!! I like it.
Quote from: Crewsing on December 23, 2011, 01:35:44 PM
It's 2010. I'm going to try to be easy, but you know how that goes. I heard that hard turns in reverse while in 4x4 is where axles start popping.
I have had mine in some good binds and no axles snapping so far, and i'm hard on the gas every where. The 2010 axles are like 3x stronger than 2011 and 2012. Also backwoods armor has some nice lifts/forward a arms that is priced good. I'll be switching from my super atv to those in the next month or so as I do not like the super atv foward a arms
Yes those backwood arched a arms look nice. Might have to do the same.