before i even moved to florida. riding at ocala. a blast from the past
[attachment deleted by admin]
some more
[attachment deleted by admin]
couple more.
[attachment deleted by admin]
man that must of been taking with a poloroid camara or something for sure before digital cameras were thought of lol :D :D :D :D
Mike looks the same.
pics of memories that will last forever! 8)
Cool stuff NY Raptor! I wonder what year that was? I moved to FL in 1990.
it was only about a year and a half ago. my scanner won't work so i took pictures of the pictures with a digital cam. thats why they are a little wacky. mike never seems to age ;D
Very cool John. If I'm not mistaking, I think that was Jan 3, 2004
yeah, it was definitely the dead of winter when we came down. remember i had the snowplow hook up on the front of the truck mike!! ;D
good times
yeah, we need to get stuff like that going again corey. ;D
was that pit still open when you guys got thoes pics of the group? wow, i cant belive mike used to ride a warrion, dosent seen like it would have eonugh POWER for him. ;D ;)
cool pics
-mokas-