I will be at River Ranch from the 26th or 27th through New Years Day. Who's going to be there?
I am trying to make it out there for new years but things don't seem to be working out. I'll let you know when I find out either way. I really want to go.
I'm off until 1-3-12. So, if my drowned motor gets rebuilt, me and the boys will ring ya. But, it's looking more like NY weekend, though.
Quote from: AintSkeered on December 16, 2011, 05:44:50 PM
I'm off until 1-3-12. So, if my drowned motor gets rebuilt, me and the boys will ring ya. But, it's looking more like NY weekend, though.
You know where to find me! I'll have the phone with me. Looking forward to some time away from So. Fla.
I took the buggy out for a test run today to test my jerry rigged crap everything seems good so I'll be there.