I guess riding along RR tracks in Florida is illegal so my next question is there anywhere that we can ride our polaris rzr that we won't get in trouble? I know about ONF but would like to find somewhere closer to home.
Thats about it. The only other is the pay to play private place that are open on the weekends!!
Croom doesn't allow SXS.
Where are any private pay to ride places near Crystal River that you refer to? I don't mind paying to ride some trails. Thanks for any info you can give.
Other than ONF there isn't any pay places close to you. The only free place is on the other side of ONF & thats Hastings over by Palatka. Go to the top of the page & click on Where To Ride!!!
SMP63 Thanks for sharing your knowledge. As a new resident to Florida it is people like you that helps the newcomers feel welcome.