Poll
Question:
Anybody lose power yet?
Option 1: Yes, and I am on generator power.
votes: 3
Option 2: No, I am just sitting back laughing at all the people with out power.
votes: 17
Lights are flickering.... Just wondering when to roll out the "Genny" . I am one flicker away from lighting her up!!!! Got the "Genny" Jitters!!! ;D
lol , we lost power. got it back like 3 hours later ::) ::), no genny 4 us
running on generator power for over a hour now.
im at Clewiston, FL and we have lotz of wind and rain. Clewiston is near lake okeechobbe
The power is still on at the Dade County Jail. ::)
Not feeling anything in Sarasota yet. Still waiting for a few more wobbles before we hunker down. Even w/o power we still have the pool to bath in. So were all good. I feel for the ppl on genny's. Maybe we'll lose power either way it'll be like camping but in a comfy bed.
Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 09, 2005, 04:03:32 AM
Not feeling anything in Sarasota yet. Still waiting for a few more wobbles before we hunker down. Even w/o power we still have the pool to bath in. So were all good. I feel for the ppl on genny's. Maybe we'll lose power either way it'll be like camping but in a comfy bed.
Who needs Ocala.
Its all most 9.00 am and still no power. I am glad that I listen to my wife a year ago and install a 20k generator on the house. Runs off natural gas piped in from the ground. ;)
Now I'm jealous.
Quote from: jwscroll on July 09, 2005, 09:01:43 AM
Now I'm jealous.
The cost to install the wiring to house costed the same has the gererator :-\ And all the b/s with the permits. But its pay off now ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
A little wind and no rain yet. ;D Headin out to work ! ;)
Quote from: speedman8903 on July 09, 2005, 01:15:08 AM
im at Clewiston, FL and we have lotz of wind and rain. Clewiston is near lake okeechobbe
Clewiston is a cool place for riding. Do you ever ride the reservoir off Cabbage Palm near Flag Hole Road?
Down here in Fort Lauderdale we're doing good. Little rain and wind, but nothing major. Wish the best of luck to you guys this Season!
Quote from: big-daddy on July 09, 2005, 08:55:19 AM
Its all most 9.00 am and still no power. I am glad that I listen to my wife a year ago and install a 20k generator on the house. Runs off natural gas piped in from the ground. ;)
hey big daddy if i lose power can i run an extension cord to your house. ;D
No problem! you can come over and join the party.. ;)
Nice generator set up. I'm very jealous!
Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 09, 2005, 04:03:32 AM
Not feeling anything in Sarasota yet. Still waiting for a few more wobbles before we hunker down. Even w/o power we still have the pool to bath in. So were all good. I feel for the ppl on genny's. Maybe we'll lose power either way it'll be like camping but in a comfy bed.
UH OH!! You know its that time again. She said "hunker down" LMAO!!!
Gotta love Fl Summers! But you know, I will take the hurricanes over winter blizzards any day.
I lost power last night from 3am to about 6am.
I lost power Saturday morning I was 2 seconds away from Lighting her up but MrsPureLogic said It's 4am the neighbors are still sleeping... I said I got to rub it in that we have a generator and even before I was done finishing my statement all I could hear was everybody else firing up their Genny's. She said don't worry about it we are very comfortable right now. I said okay Ill start it at 7:00 am she said ok. At 6:59 the neighbors were woken up to the beautiful sound of a Briggs and Stratton!!!!! ;D
Quote from: TRX350_On_The_Rack on July 09, 2005, 10:31:19 AM
Quote from: speedman8903 on July 09, 2005, 01:15:08 AM
im at Clewiston, FL and we have lotz of wind and rain. Clewiston is near lake okeechobbe
Clewiston is a cool place for riding. Do you ever ride the reservoir off Cabbage Palm near Flag Hole Road?
Down here in Fort Lauderdale we're doing good. Little rain and wind, but nothing major. Wish the best of luck to you guys this Season!
yea, was riding there yesterday, and today, the water was deep. then the wind picked up, so we left home. some trees fell and thats it.
I barely even had rain. No thunder or lightning, just a light shower for about 20 minutes. Weird.
I ate a large lunch and then sat on the couch. I felt as iff I lost all power then fell asleep for about one hour. I woke up and my power was back and I was able to get off the couch.
Just a little wind and rain here in Manatee County.