Got family coming down for the holidays, want to try and set up some camping round west palm. Ain't afraid to drive if need be. Looking for some place to mud with ATVs, camp, etc.
Triple canopy ranch is having a good event coming up and is not to far away
Alright, thanks. What about Plant Bamboo? I've heard mixed reviews about that place, is it even open still?
Bamboo is cool if you wanna camp and mudd, its not real big, theres not alot of trails but theres alot of good mud holes and some decent riding if you want something close.
I dont know if they are still open?
After going to dirty foot adventures, I havent been anywhere else, look up l-cross they are ok and about 30mins are so further then bamboo.
I dont know if they are still open either?
Alright yeah. If anybody can confirm if Bamboo is still even open, that'd be great.
It appears as if the website is down :o
www.plantbamboo.com (http://www.plantbamboo.com)
l-cross seems to still be open, call before you haul, make sure you dont go on a event weekend, unless you want to.
www.l-cross.com (http://www.l-cross.com)
Is L-cross open on Fridays?
As for PlantBamboo, I spoke to Underhill about it, he said they're open like always.
Im not 100% sure if they are open on fridays.
Edward Underhill is a cool guy, he's the owner and a good ol'boy, as long as you show him respect he'll let you get away with alot of stuff and even let you ride in closed areas 8)