Yamaha Grizzly 700 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE801-d1sfs#)
It's flooded out there!
nice was out there not to long ago on my brute, was really deep im on a 10' catvos lift and i was over the racks couple times lol its fun though!!
Quote from: speedman8903 on November 27, 2011, 12:19:32 AM
nice was out there not to long ago on my brute, was really deep im on a 10' catvos lift and i was over the racks couple times lol its fun though!!
I'd sure like to see pics of a 10 foot lift. ::)
Nice Grizzly. Do you have any pics of the snorkels, they look good and stable?
looks good! I got a little too deep out there a few weekends ago...
this was west of the parking area where the airboats launch :)
(http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a185/jrpro130/PA288635.jpg)
Quote from: Chillinthemost on November 27, 2011, 12:24:28 AM
Quote from: speedman8903 on November 27, 2011, 12:19:32 AM
nice was out there not to long ago on my brute, was really deep im on a 10' catvos lift and i was over the racks couple times lol its fun though!!
I'd sure like to see pics of a 10 foot lift. ::)
sorry pressed wrong button, but im sure you got it :)
Why would anyone do that to their bike? Just buy an airboat instead. You'd have more fun and stay dry. Plus, you can carry other people with you along with food and drink.
you took the words outta my mouth!!! :banghead.gif :K the mechanics and parts places love these guys , there bikes are constantly breaking down :banghead.gif
what mechanics? i fix my own bike, and the past 5 rides i had have been hard and nothing broken, and all the rides before have been fine nothing broken, so i dont know where you got that info that these bikes are always broken.
Quote from: Ole Nasty on November 27, 2011, 02:13:10 PM
Nice Grizzly. Do you have any pics of the snorkels, they look good and stable?
Likewise! Nice Grizzly yourself too! 8)
They may look stable in the video but they are not. I don't have a pic of the snorkels right now. I will take one soon and post it up for you.
Quote from: jrpro130 on November 27, 2011, 03:55:19 PM
looks good! I got a little too deep out there a few weekends ago...
this was west of the parking area where the airboats launch :)
Dammm JrPro130 now that's deep, a little too deep! LOL!!! Yeah I know which part your talking about last time I went I saw a guy launching his airboat there from that side.
Quote from: Anoriginal on November 29, 2011, 07:10:25 PM
Why would anyone do that to their bike? Just buy an airboat instead. You'd have more fun and stay dry. Plus, you can carry other people with you along with food and drink.
Why not??? It's our money and that's what we like to do with our bikes for fun. Don't knock it till you try it, buddy! ;)
Quote from: zman03 on November 30, 2011, 02:10:32 AM
you took the words outta my mouth!!! :banghead.gif :K the mechanics and parts places love these guys , there bikes are constantly breaking down :banghead.gif
I don't know where your getting this information from???? Sorry to burst your bubble but my bike has 1538 miles and has never broken down!!!!!!!!!! Then again it's a YAMAHA! 8) All it's seen is mud and water, it's lifted 2 inches on 30's silverbacks, and still on it's original belt!
all in due time boys,, but, hey, its your money ;)
XtremeH18 what it is is that now the sport bikers are just busting their b@lls cuz now all they can do is drive up and down the dirt road lol lol and explain to me then why are so many companies are making their bikes with STOCK SNORKELS, so that it adds horse power i dont think so lol lol and i like you have never had a break down on my bike not even a flat tire lol lol so to each its own dude i know when you ride ur sport bike on the rock trail ive see alot you u stop and look at us on our 4x4 in the mud saying to your self " damn i wish i could do that " and you can ill tie a rope to you and drag you all the way lol lol lol ;D
I don't have a sport bike. I have a BF750i. I use it all the time to go into and out of my camp in the middle of the Big Cypress through some of the most punishing terrain in Florida. I've never really felt the urge to take a $7,500.00+ machine and turn it into a sub. But hey, if you like to do it, so be it.
Personally, if I'm going in water that deep, I'll use my buggy or a boat. I'll stay dry, have room for all my gear and several buddies.
To each his own.
Quote from: zman03 on November 30, 2011, 02:10:32 AM
you took the words outta my mouth!!! :banghead.gif :K the mechanics and parts places love these guys , there bikes are constantly breaking down :banghead.gif
My bike has been crashed, rolled, flipped, and sunk. I have yet to take it to a mechanic. All repairs, if needed, have been done by myself. Hell, saturday I hit a stump and bent my tie rod link into an "S" shape. With an hour's time, a 3lb hammer and a stump, I had it straightened and back on and riding the rest of the weekend. If you can't fix it, you should be taking the time to learn, especially with all the knowledge available on the forums. As for riding deep and getting muddy and wet, thats what I go out riding for 90% of the time. :P
(http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k79/sdn1746/friends_and_family/CIMG1109.jpg)
Go deep or go home.