anyone rode 5a,i bet there is alot of water there ,just wondering if anyone has rode there latley
Rode there last weekend. I have never seen it that wet, even after last years hurricanes. Still a good time though, just have to go around some water that might be up to your neck.
Bah, go around? Thats what snorkels are for.HAHA.
My wife and I went last weekend as well and we had a blast, of course we both have utility quads too. It's wet and deep, just how I like em.
We had a small group out there Wednesday. It was pretty wet. I sank mine in the moose pond once, other than that no probs. But the fenceline was pretty deep, ecspecially since I am not snorkled. But I made it through pretty easy back there. Only got water over the racks about 5 times. :P
Anyone have directions to or some pics of 5A?
I have rode out there and it is alot of fun. Where is the fence line everybody talks about?
Where is 5A?
5A is near Scottsmoor. I heard a rumor it was closing due to a building going on the "parking area". I always enjoyed riding out there.
Still open. You can park on along side the road but not on the asphalt. A lot of water right now.
There are pics on the forum in my sig.
was at 5a today still wet but you can get around water.the further you get back it starts to dry out
can sum 1 give me directions from miami to there
95 north to 5a exit ,its north of highway 46 and coco. off the exit then left ur there.
I found the fence line last time I was out there, It is deep. I was nota ble to ride the entire fence line because one of ny buddies just bought a new Arctic Cat 650 v2 and he did nit want to sink it :D
I'll be out there on Sunday around 10 or 11. Yellow Ranchers, one w/a snorkel the other says ATVFLORIDA on the bumper.
would love to go back out there but wrecked last time i was there and bent my axle still waiting to get fixed
Fillin the coolers and headin out there this weekend-probably Saturday and maybe Sunday too. Four of us with Sportsmans 700 and a 500. Was drying out last weekend but still lots of mud to play in. Had too much fun ended up towin one of the bikes back to the trailer and one had to have a new cv joint. Stop and have a drink with us if your there. Red Miami corp. stickers on the fronts of our bikes.
nice hope to see u there
hey cheryl , what tha hell 8)
Quote from: muddmxr2 on July 31, 2005, 11:08:33 PM
hey cheryl , what tha hell 8)
What do U think you R? A trail blazer!
I bet they will b talkin about that one for years. lol
Always have fun though-see ya this weekend.
Mrs muddmxr