I should of had this done last year, lol. It's Me Arod and Ray
www.atvflorida.net/asphaltdragon/MXVideo_high.wmv
www.atvflorida.net/asphaltdragon/MXVideo_low.wmv
Chris you do good work ;D
Thanks alot AD for the GREAT viewing pleasure of your video. It just makes me want to go riding. ;)
when i heal up im coming down there and YOU! MR. ASPHALT are invited ;) great work :o
Quote from: dreth on July 08, 2005, 08:55:12 PM
when i heal up im coming down there and YOU! MR. ASPHALT are invited ;) great work :o
Me too
dude that video kicks rectum :D :D :D
Quote from: lt250r on July 08, 2005, 09:44:01 PM
dude that video kicks rectum :D :D :D
what he said ;D ;)
Quote from: lt250r on July 08, 2005, 09:44:01 PM
dude that video kicks rectum :D :D :D
hahaa haa that's funny! Thanks again guys for the good comments! I love having a creative outlet like this. (I work as a full time videographer for a living and most video that I produce won't alow for a kickin' soundtrack and cool effects.)
T2, I wanna ride after watching it too. Yeah Dreth when you are ready give me a shout!
Great video! I wanna ride at Seminole so bad , to scared they are gonna reject me for being under 16 . ;D
Quote from: Asphaltdragon on July 09, 2005, 09:50:42 AM
Quote from: lt250r on July 08, 2005, 09:44:01 PM
dude that video kicks rectum :D :D :D
hahaa haa that's funny! Thanks again guys for the good comments! I love having a creative outlet like this. (I work as a full time videographer for a living and most video that I produce won't alow for a kickin' soundtrack and cool effects.)
T2, I wanna ride after watching it too. Yeah Dreth when you are ready give me a shout!
thanks! you are the man with a video plan ;)
Quote from: picow18 on July 09, 2005, 12:48:31 PM
Great video! I wanna ride at Seminole so bad , to scared they are gonna reject me for being under 16 . ;D
they dont reject you 4 being under 16 do they... im plannin on going soon and it will realy $uck 2 have 2 leave before i even ride...
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on July 09, 2005, 01:41:12 PM
Quote from: picow18 on July 09, 2005, 12:48:31 PM
Great video! I wanna ride at Seminole so bad , to scared they are gonna reject me for being under 16 . ;D
they dont reject you 4 being under 16 do they... im plannin on going soon and it will realy $uck 2 have 2 leave before i even ride...
NO!!!!! They don't! 8)
That is a "Kick Arse" video. How much would you charge to put something together like that? I know of a few guys at least (Dreth, Toney, Jessie, Wayne, ATPMike, Myself,etc...) that would love to get ourselves something like this.
I don't know why but neither of the links work for me... ???
Guys, If you send me some clips, I can put together a video for just the sheer fact that I like to edit video.
If anyone would like to see the two min film I edited from a bunch of clips from a Harescramble in kentucky, let me know or catch me on AIM at svtbolt04.
But, asphalt, you have some nice videos...you are the main reason I was staying up all night looking for quad videos to edit.
Nice Job on the Video. I would like to hook up one day with you out at the tribe track. 8)
A.D
Awesome video, show us more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As always, SWEEEEEEET....
HEY! i know that guy. wow it has been a long time since that. when are we shooting part II. let me know so i can give RANDY(cameraman) a hollar to go.
Saweeet Video.
Quote from: arod on July 12, 2005, 10:55:25 PM
HEY! i know that guy. wow it has been a long time since that. when are we shooting part II. let me know so i can give RANDY(cameraman) a hollar to go.
Can you go on thursdays still? That's a good day for me.....
Quote from: Z400BADBOY on July 12, 2005, 08:18:00 PM
A.D
Awesome video, show us more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Idon't got no more... lol.. gotta go film some more 8)
i work. we went that thursday cause i was on vacation that week. always ride on sat or race on sun. probably going out there this sat if track is open.