I want to take my family to Durhamtown before school starts back. Would any other families be interested in going? I have 2 daughters ages 7&9 and a 4yr old son. We are flexible on when to go and would probably want to spend 2 to 3 days there. Anyone interested?
Sorry we are going over labor day weekend.................lol
I may be interseted Chillin! Have to check the funds and make sure we can take off work but I'd sure like to try. You got any dates in mind?
I'm thinking the last week of July, over the weekend or during the week, we're flexible
It would have to be over a long weekend for me maybe leave like Thursday and ride Friday- SUnday. ;)
Fri. the 29th? I am probably going to take that week off so if anyone wants to go I can go anytime. If noone else goes then I'll just go whenever.
Well no chance of me going I just found out I have to go out of town again next week for business and the following two weeks are booked with other people off on vacation. Ohh Well guesss I'll have to go later in the year.
theres alot of us going the second weekend in august.
Maybe some other time Hollywood. Mudhog, I really want to go before the kids go back to school.
im definately goin before school starts. ill probaly go in about a week and a half.