there will be a few of us going to Hastings on sunday to ride. there should still be some good mud and water if u wanna come.
What is out there? Can a ranger ride there?
there is mud and trails some hills. what do you like to ride?
We like it all. Last couple of trips we went mudding at hogwaller and climbing hills at imeson. We dont have snorkles on any of our atv.
Quote from: Crewsing on November 04, 2011, 03:25:23 PM
We like it all. Last couple of trips we went mudding at hogwaller and climbing hills at imeson. We dont have snorkles on any of our atv.
yea you will enjoy it out there. i should be there around noon if this cold dont creep up on me.
I'm down. I'll check back here over the next coupla days to see if yall are still going. It should be good and muddy.
looks like we will have a good group to ride with. ill be there after church.
I'm out. We're going camping at Jellystone in Madison on Saturday and taking the bikes with us.
Quote from: Ole Nasty on November 05, 2011, 01:09:57 AM
I'm out. We're going camping at Jellystone in Madison on Saturday and taking the bikes with us.
Well that sucks.
Did yall end up going? How was it?
yeah there was 4 of us. plenty of mud and water. had a good time.
Where is hastings at ?
We are going to check it out this weekend. Weather and trailer issues screwed us last weekend. We will be in a crew following two or three four wheelers around. Hopefully I'll get some cool pics or videos.
Quote from: caospop on November 09, 2011, 02:37:08 AM
Where is hastings at ?
Hastings is a long way from you north of Daytona.
Exit 305 on I-95 north. Head west on 206. Took me almost 3 hours to get there the last time I went.
You might be better off going to 5A-Scottsmoore, it's a little closer.