there are some clips that ddid not make it into the other video 8)
www.asphaltdragon.com/mudin.wmv
Great clips. I just watched the cleanup video that you posted for the first time. Very well done, especially since you got a few pictures of me ;D
Who's the STUD in that video ::)
Thanks for puting that up Chris, you are the man!!!
I watched all the videos you did.....you did a great job! Zilla954....I thought that was you! :)
Quote from: SwampRat on July 08, 2005, 05:56:07 PM
Great clips. I just watched the cleanup video that you posted for the first time. Very well done, especially since you got a few pictures of me ;D
I could not think of your screen name, I wanted to add you to the credits.
thanks zilla & mrs pure logic
Sweet, I watch that video almost everyday, it's a great video. So were the "deleted" scenes.
Awesome ;D
Hey Chris ! Where am I in the video :-[ You forgot me :'(
would a rancher whit 25-12.5-12 tri-claws all the way around whit delta rims and a k&n air filter make it out there