Any thoughts or comments on atv flags? I know some places require them but are they for nerds? Do you have to know a nerd to fly a flag? There are alot of cool flags out these days and was just wanting to see what the "vibe" on this site was for them? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Wilburz
A bell bicycle flag works well..
I only fly a flag where it's required. But that being said, at least I have a cool one.
<-------------------------
Flag helps when it's bright and fly's over the bushes! ;D
A wind sock would be cool. ;D ;D
Would a large pair of tighty whities or granny panties work? Or maybe some sexy thongs or boxer briefs? Or how about some Victoria secret nighty. That way if I get stuck out in the RR mud I have something sexy to sleep in.
You go girl!!!! Show dem strings!!! Ill ride with you because I know that if anything ever happens they will probably rescue you first. "So what did you see first the flare we shot into the air or the thong?"
I guess that depends on who's doing the rescuing. Since there's a good chance it'll be a guy I'd say florescent thongs would get them to us in no time. LOL!
Beware Mrs.Purelogic may not like your comment.
Don't worry Dr B, I'm cool, but thanks for thinking of me. ;) He's all man and I'm totally cool with it....."lookie lookie, but no touchy touchy!" LOL ::)
Quote from: MrsPureLogic on July 12, 2005, 09:50:28 AM
Don't worry Dr B, I'm cool, but thanks for thinking of me. ;) He's all man and I'm totally cool with it....."lookie lookie, but no touchy touchy!" LOL ::)
Do you have a single sister you can send out with Mr. Logic this weekend? She can ride with me, you know that you can trust me ::)
I am searching for hunter orange thongs as we speak. Not having much of luck. Any suggestions? Any that are slightly used? ;D (JUST KIDDING I DO NOT NEED A THOUSAND REPLYS FOR HUNTER ORANGE THONGS!!!)
Quote from: MrsPureLogic on July 12, 2005, 09:50:28 AM
Don't worry Dr B, I'm cool, but thanks for thinking of me. ;) He's all man and I'm totally cool with it....."lookie lookie, but no touchy touchy!" LOL ::)
Mrs.PureLogic, I'm not one of those girls. You won't be seeing me share any goods w/ anyone other than who I'm with. Of course I haven't found that person either, but then I'm not looking. I just figured the comments would get ppl talking. ;D
Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 10, 2005, 01:37:28 PM
Would a large pair of tighty whities or granny panties work? Or maybe some sexy thongs or boxer briefs? Or how about some Victoria secret nighty. That way if I get stuck out in the RR mud I have something sexy to sleep in.
SO WHEN DO WE GET STUCK?
Come out to msg this weekend and I'm sure you'll be able to see me get stuck. Or you could let Thrasher take you on a night ride to the rope swing....LOL. Sorry Doug I had to go there. Good story and pics to prove it. Cliff's notes version.....3am stuck in prime gator territory. Went for help and it took 3 tries a swamp buggy and then some to get unstuck. Didn't get back to camp till 530am. Lot's of fun though.
The other way would be to head out to camp w/ you guys some time. I'm sure I can find a place to get stuck out there. Have fun this weekend. Hope this one goes off w/o any troubles.
BTW, your wife might not like us getting stuck either....hahahaha ;D
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 12, 2005, 09:18:18 PM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 10, 2005, 01:37:28 PM
Would a large pair of tighty whities or granny panties work? Or maybe some sexy thongs or boxer briefs? Or how about some Victoria secret nighty. That way if I get stuck out in the RR mud I have something sexy to sleep in.
SO WHEN DO WE GET STUCK?
(OK TRY THIS) SINCE WHEN DO WE GET STUCK?
I WILL BE THERE SAT, AM...sorry for the caps.